This Month's Highlight!

26/09/2019

An Introduction to Me!

Good morning! My name is Candy, I'm a student here at UCA Rochester alongside everyone else studying Computer Animation Arts.
I'm here to broaden my horizons and skills in the artistic community, and learn how to operate all the programs up for offer.


I'm quite friendly, I'll help and talk to people if they ask me but I am shy so I'll only initiate conversation when I need to! My passions are character designing, story building, fantasy gaming and so on. I suffer from CFS/ME and if you have any questions about that feel free to ask.


I've uploaded the work I've made most recently both for the course and for personal use. As you can see I'm very interested in vibrant colours and heavy contrast, and using colours to emphasise mood.


I look forward to the upcoming weeks, and let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment